If you’re an engineer or inventor, the idea of 3D printed prototypes is probably not new to you. If you haven’t been keeping up with the latest technology, you may be pleasantly surprised by what modern printing machines can offer you. With the advent of small scale Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) machines, the average price and turnaround time for a prototype has been greatly reduced. We encourage any interested engineer or inventor to consider these benefits:
- Popularity of free basic 3D modeling software such as SketchUp
- Drastically reduced costs compared to just 5 years ago
- Rapid turnaround times, sometimes as soon as 2 days
- Multiple material options
- Excellent precision to price ratio
We can import nearly any file available. Please feel free to visit our FAQ or contact us with questions!
Not quite there yet with your 3D Model?
SoliDesign has you covered. Head over to our design services site, we are sure you’ll be pleased with what we have to offer!